Friday, August 7, 2009

Handcrafted Bronze and Silver Jewelry Designs


For me the word handcrafted means putting some of my blood and sweat into the jewelry creation that I am trying to make look attractive in my mind's eye. Often the cuff bracelet or abstract pendant goes flying across the shop as it gets ripped out of my hands from the force of the grinding wheel or sanding drum and after a few choice words, I pick it up and start all over again.



What really makes it worthwhile is when I get it right and someone tells me that my hunk of metal and stone is making their friends ask, where did you get that absolutely stunning piece of jewelry or "art" as I like to call my creations of bronze and sterling silver jewelry. For a glimpse into my world of making something ugly into a creation that turns heads you may want to browse my artistic designs of handcrafted sterling silver jewelry and unique bronze jewelry.
Jammer Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment